We are looking for a Senior Linux Specialist experienced with automation using Puppet, Ansible Foreman or Katello tools to join our team and provide support to our clients.
We are looking for a team player with a high degree of autonomy, own technical projects and a strong voice in the direction of the team and the technologies used.
We are not looking for a superman, rather someone who wants to learn new technologies, work on interesting projects and develop younger colleagues who can learn from him.
What can we offer?
- Strong employer support in passing certifications and personal development including time to study
- Space for independent, responsible and promising work with the possibility of implementing your own ideas and innovations
- A pleasant, informal work environment that is not bound by corporate rules and processes
- Opportunity to learn something new in cooperation with experienced and qualified colleagues, who have completed successful projects and have their own professional certifications
- A dynamic environment inclined to try new technologies and follow the latest trends in IT
- Work from home and flexible working hours
What competencies do we expect?
- Linux server administration – expertise of RHEL or other distributions (CentOS, Debian)
- Virtualization knowledge (OpenStack – RDO / RHEL OSP, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization – oVirt, KVM, Xen, VMware)
- Experience in configuring IT automation tools (Puppet, Ansible Foreman, Katello)
What competencies serve to your advantage?
- RHCE, RHCA certification
- Experience with the implementation of open source tools
- Understanding network and UTM solutions (Cisco, Sophos UTM, general knowledge of TCP / IP, firewalls, IPS / IDS, proxy, VPN)
- Further experience with Linux and Open Source software – HA Proxy, Apache, nginx, Varnish, MySQL, Postfix, Bind, Squid, Samba, etc.
- Knowledge of the container platform (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift)
For more information contact our HR & Office Manager Alena Víchová at email@example.com.